1. Brittany now is becoming one of the faces of the SUR brand in her own right, which will make Jax Taylor crazy before and after they break up. Everyone knows that Jax is a jealous man and an attention-seeker. He is happiest when that smoking hot spotlight is on him and his antics.
2. Brittany is super likeable! Her sweet & southern tang is giving the viewers a much needed deviation away from the scary-thin OC Valley girl type that we’re used to seeing. Her bubbly and sometimes ditzy personality is undeniably charming in a way that makes her way more likeable than Jax.
3. If you watch Vanderpump Rules than you’ll know Jax is the most dishonest man on the planet. He is aroused by the sound of girl gossip and anyone making slanderous accusations about his fellow cast mates. Nobody is off limits from his sharp tongue, not even Brittany. (See the “Did Kristen go down on Brittany” episode?) He started the rumor and spread It without remorse.
4. Brittany comes from an extremely conservative christian family and upbringing. He brushes off morals like dirt on his shoulders. Did you see Brittany’s mom’s face when she attended Jax’s roast? Does anyone else agree that they were going EASY on him? B’s mom was mortified with the tidbits of info she got about his relationship with his old male roommate. They left out that he slept with just about all of his Stassi’s friends when they were together…which still happen to be his friends… This is a situation that should make any girl uncomfortable. It’s only a matter of time before Jax the cereal cheater cheats again.
5. Last but not least, these two fools just signed up for their own reality show which everyone knows is the Hollywood kiss of death for 70% of the couples that sign up for them. I’m not mad though, I’ll be watching Jax do his Kentucky farm chores while he’s covered animal feces that probably smell better than his lies. Goodluck Jaxney, you’re going to need it!